Training is important in acquiring a skill. Of course, a will is the foremost ingredient for such feat. Then the acquired skill is required to be honed regularly and to update to match with the expectations of the industry.
- Patent Search & Analytics.
- Patent Application Drafting including specification and claims.
- Reply to the Office Action
Salient features of our training:
- Tailored for industries, corporates, MNCs, patent law firms, KPOs, and research labs.
- Specialized training modules focused for skills required by the patent industry.
- Well experienced faculty from industry.
- Special emphasis on hands on practical training along with patent laws of US and India.
- Standard and Advanced level of training.
Patent professionals and industry leaders are over-worked and due to paucity of time, they are unable to mentor the entry and junior level of professionals. Patent et al. pioneered the Professional Mentoring Services (PMS), based on requirement of professionals for patent practices of USPTO and Indian Patent Office. This is a unique service offered by us.